A place to call home
[html]

ooc: omg! it's a miracle I could answer your thread!!! uahuaha I still can't believe I've done this. and in my college! (ok, I'm waiting till my friends arrives so we can finish our work, but I still have to wait until night, so I'm kinda free now). sincerely, it's a bit strange, not having so much things to do in a day... I'm feeling kinda empty uahauhau have you ever felt like this before?

and it's ok for me if you want to finish this thread soon. but I'll invite myself to play with you more times 'cause it's really fun (if you agree, of course), and after the first week of december, I'll be in a less hurry (I hope so), so I'll able to play more often.
ps: it's still not so good 'cause I'm still tired. but I enjoyed writing this. I hope you have fun too :3

The small white wolf followed her friend for a couple of minutes, in silence, with a wagging tail behind her. They finally passed through the green field, pacing in a wide one, covered with grass, small bushes and earth – which gave her a new strength, a growing sensation of freedom, although she was starting to feel her sore paws and legs - and it seemed he was leading her to a bigger hut, and Claire wondered what could it be.
‘Of course.’ The annoying little voice answered on her mind, as if it was headed to an annoying child ‘Hemming just said about the stables, didn’t he?’

Claire shook her head, trying to focus on her way and new companion. A bird chirped far ahead. The small femme’s eyes were still staring at the village, a wonderful sight framed by the sunset, and although she did want to stare up at her new friend to answer his questions, the sight of her new homeland with all those amazing colors and shades, still held her eyes like magnets, so she just waited, until her good green pupil were able to roll up, and encounter Hemming’s.

They were considerably close to the stable when the small femme finally broke the silence between them, frowning:

“Why did you choose to show me the stable first?”. She just couldn’t understand. She’d never been much close to a horse. She didn’t understand how and why some of them were so close, just like old friends. Or family. Deep inside her chest she found that kind of relationship a little odd, but it was something one would keep within him forever. Or as long as she didn’t know whether her companion would take this as an offense.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread