A place to call home
Gosh, so sorry for the wait! I just finished my semester at school and got back from out of town, and I think I'm feeling how you are! I don't know what to do with myself! Hehe. I'd love to have another thread with you, Claire is fun Big Grin

[html]

The sight of the sun fading behind the village of AniWaya was a beautiful one. Hemming had a small, content smile on his face, an outer reflection of a feeling prompted by the world around him. It was not just that the lands of AniWaya were beautiful, it was also that they were home. There was a warmth that seemed to surround the huts, the tall stalks of wheat, and the spatterings of trees, a toasty feeling that the male had never found nestled in and among any other patch of the earth. Claire was lucky to have found this place, as was Hemming.

When they had reached the doors that separated the horses from the outside world, Hemming placed a hand on the closed half of the door, which reached only a little above his hip. He smiled and looked at her, ready to answer her question. "It was the first part of the village that I saw when I came here. I'm having a great time, so maybe it's a good place to start." Hemming grinned widely, feeling slightly sheepish. He didn't believe in things like good luck, only happy coincidences and the good feelings induced by a favor done, but for some reason the stable just seemed like a good place to start. It was what was familiar to him, after all, and it had certainly gotten him off to a good start - it was where he had met Ember.

kat made this! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread