A place to call home
[html]

ooc: oh thanks ^^ hehe

but sincerely I don't know if I'll continue to play here with Claire, cause I have so much unexpected things to do now that I end up finding so little time to sit and write something. it's sad, I know, since I do like Claire a lot, but... well... let's see what happens next, shall we? 'cause we still aren't able to know what we'll have to face tomorrow...

... and that's good to have someone who understands me x3 hehe

... in the other hand, it's not so good for you, since I think no one deserves this situation...

but well, let's go to what deserves our attention best, shall we?

W.C: 290

As they approached the stable, Claire stared to her new friend with a green curious eye: he had this tender smile on his face, as if he was thinking of something very special and beloved. Her growing curiosity made her wonder what it could be, as she felt a warmth growing in her chest too. A great feeling, that was it. Something like feeling at home. Her mouth crooked in a blissful smile, and her gaze followed Hemming’s, to the horizon, and then to the wooden doors he opened with a groan.

“oh, I see.” Her smile was still on her face “thanks. Your kindness makes me feel at home.”
The small femme snuck her head inside the place, but still wasn’t sure if it was all right to enter all of a sudden, like this. But Hemming’s growing smile calmed her down and assured her she was allowed to enter whenever she wanted.

But still, the white femme took only a cautious step into the place and sniffed the air. And snooze.
“all this horse’s floating fur tickles my nose” Claire chuckled “as if I hadn’t any…”

They laughed as they entered the place.

Claire’s curious green gaze traveled quickly all over the place, from the magnificent bodies of the animals that rested in there to the tiniest detail of the last rays of daylight entering the place through the windows.

“That is just amazing…!” she whispered, amazed by the beauty all around her “was this place made by members of our pack or by human hands? And… is it difficult to learn how to mount one of this?” she nodded toward one of the horses, a big and brown one, which chewed something absentminded, inside its stall.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread