every last convicton, i smoked them all away
[html]
We'll never know for sure! I always post them under 'Souls' or 'Soulsie' if I'm feeling extra frisky. Tongue

Rain had never bothered the coyote woman much. She didn't revel in it, certainly, but neither did she allow it to interfere with life and her duties. Though she was not a designated scout, she was quite familiar with the job and what came along with it. She had never seen this coyote before, and as he introduced himself and stated his reason, she nodded, finding it favorable that he would jump straight to the point. Either there was eagerness or an understanding that from her angle these types of meet-and-greets were tedious, especially since she no longer held the authority to actually offer coyotes like Eto a home.

"Kaena Lykoi," she stated, giving a slight inclination of her head toward him. She placed one hand on her hip, the other dangling casually by her side. There was standoffishness there, but no hostility. "This is Inferni. We could always use more coyotes in our ranks, but what can you offer us?" She was honest with him—there was no point in pretending they were a fearsome clan of twenty-something when in fact their numbers had dipped to the low teens. They were certainly not strong enough to deny many anyone who had viable skills to contribute.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread