Please consider me as an alternative to suicide.
Character Name: Seanain
Character Birthdate (including year): Feb 29th 2008
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Species: Irish Wolfhound
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Just PM me.
How you found 'Souls: I live here.

She was far from home, that much was true. The wheaten wolfhound had thought that a daring adventure across the seas would be the high life. All it had turned into so far was a sorry waste of time. How was she to know that she didn't have the stomach for the high seas or that the new world wasn't going to be what she had been expecting. The young woman flicked her ears back as she sat back on her haunches and took in the long stretch of beach. They'd made port in the large bay, the ruins of the human city but while the others had poked around in the town she had bid the ship farewell and had watched them sail off without her. Perhaps she wasn't such a salty dog after all, but it was no matter, there was land aplenty before her to explore.

The lanky girl blinked once before she took a deep breath, the scent of the sea filled her nose yet there was the trace of the inhabitants as well. She frowned slightly, inhaling again before the hair on the back of her neck stood up. She'd landed right in the mists of lands inhabited by wolves. She herself didn't have anything against the distant cousin.. but it was bred in her blood and she couldn't escape the raw emotions that threatened over. She just let out a woof as she pushed the thoughts back once more before flopping down on the sands and rolling onto her back. She'd just have a little nap before it was time to discover her next great misadventure.

Messages In This Thread