Please consider me as an alternative to suicide.
How long had it been since she'd had a real rest on ground that didn't roll and buck underneath her paws, she couldn't even recall now, her mind had settled into a nice doze underneath the caress of the summer sun when suddenly without warning a cloud had perched itself above her long limb frame. Her mind still a dozing while her body was groggily waking from the spell of the sun god's rays. One ear twitched as she whined slightly, but that didn't last long as she felt the nudge, a forceful notice to wake up. The girl's ice orbs opened quickly as her sight was greeted by an on slaughter of brilliant colors. It took her a moment to realize that the glossy tones she was gazing upon just happened to be another creature. A lopsided grin appeared on her maw a moment, her tongue lolling out as she chuckled and rolled herself over to get a better picture of the beast who disturbed her slumber.

A quick shake a spray of sand found itself rejoining the beach about them before the girl gave a quick grin once more before raising a brow at the fellow. "Jaysus! Do mine eyes deceive me? Ye a nice strappin' lad now ain't cha? Where'd yea come from.." She paused a second before exclaiming suddenly. "Feck, whas it take ta get some Craic around here!?!" She blinked at the male, wondering why in the world a good ol' dog like him wasn't already wrote off for the day.

Messages In This Thread