Please consider me as an alternative to suicide.
oy.. she makes me laugh.

The idea that there may have been a language barrier between the two was totally lost on the lanky legged beast as her whip like tail beat back and forth behind her, the silly lopsided grin never leaving her face as her frosty orbs took in the pretty picture before her of this strange fellow who didn't seem the least bit phased by her strange speech, slang, and even stranger sunny distemper. "Iye, ye's a high falutin wee cock now ain't cha?." not that she minded, if the male knew what he was about he should be able to strut a little. Too bad she only had his word to go by, she'd decided to just go with the benefit of the doubt for now.

The action he displayed as he went to scratch an old itch made the girls eyes go wide as she realized suddenly that the lad wasn't fully intact. "Shite! Did some young wan havva go at cha when you gots lil' tah friendly with da fun bags?" Some girls were just too uptight. She shook her head in disbelief as she snicked and raised a brow. "I'd be scundered if I were you.." As fast as the subject had been brought up the girl waved it away with the cast of a hand, this stranger having presented more interesting tidbits for the picking as her eyes shown with interest.

She circled around him to get a better look at the male as she grinned and shot a remark his way, "Ye be a right knacker then? her eyes shining with amusement as the male named his homegrounds in the deep south and then remarked with having landclaim in these far reaches as well. She was beginning to wonder if the male was pulling her leg or if he was the real deal. Though the sight alone of the male was enough to catch her eye his mannerism could do with a bit of a polish in her opinion.

Taking the time to pause and take notice of the male, who's peepers were taking their own sweet time about her own frame she winked at the male as he asked her whereabouts. She shrugged and admitted. "This lass fairs from Jackeen.. Dublin, wha eve'r ye might call de city o' the emerald island." She hadn't even really thought how strange it might seem to him to find one like her among these parts but she had wanted adventure on the high seas and since the sea didn't agree to well with her she'd had to settle for adventure on the foreign sands.

Messages In This Thread