Please consider me as an alternative to suicide.
They seemed to be sizing one another up in their own little way as the woman listened with half an ear to the words he granted, the challenge making her eyes sparkle with a bit of mischief as she tilted her head softly to the side and asked with a flashy grin. "Are ye always acting the maggot or this just for airs?" She raised a soft walnut hued brow as she raised her head up and uttered her own true answer to his challenge. Fair play, but I'm flah'ed out bout now. On ta morrow mayhaps we'll be seein' what tools ye be carryin'" She gave him the once over just for sport before saying point blank. "Ye best not turn out ta be a wanker."

She highly doubted that she'd see the man the next day seeing how there was lots of land here for her to investigate and raise hell in but she wouldn't count out the mischief the gods tended to throw down from time to time. If it came down to it and he showed she'd see what the fellow was all about but for now she could put it behind her just like the missing arm the man was rambling on about. She didn't know if she could believe such a story, though he did seem to have the build of the sailors she'd taken a gander at over the few months at sea.. atleast, between the moments of chucking up over the rail. Whatever his story was she'd learn it oneday perhaps, it all depended on what the morrow brought.

The girl was surprised though when the fellow exclaimed that he was indeed aware of the lands she was birthed from. She raised a brow for a second as he rattled on about another Betty before she smirked and said matter-o-fact. "You're pullin' me wire.. Backwater Bog I bet she was. Probably didn't know a lick bout da city." She gave him a shrewd look a moment as she wondered, just what was another mick doing out this far and what had made her find merit on staying upon this stretch of sand. "Part o' you kingdom says you?" She wasn't looking to settling the grounds so soon, but perhaps a safe haven was the thing she needed to keep from getting plum lost out here.

Messages In This Thread