Please consider me as an alternative to suicide.
Now for everyone's pleasure hover for translation.. from here on out.

[html]

Once upon a time the Irish lassy had best been described by another as being too damned loud. That probably was the best description of her yet. There was not a thing she did that wasn't bright and merry, aside from heaving over the rails of a ship that was. Her flirtatious banter with the one armed self appointed king was no different. She doubted he would present her with the challenge that she dared from him. When he decided to inform her that he didn't disappoint she just gave a slight nod of her head, her eyes laughing merrily as she said with that brilliant Irish lilt. "I be judgin' that Boyo.." ...and she would, if ever given the chance. Her ideas on life and love were one and the same, gone after with a happy heart and with little mind to any souls she might bruise in the process but she rarely bruised, most often just leaving the youths with fond memories of lovemaking and laughter. This fellow she believed would be no different.

He seemed to decided suddenly that his little trinket wasn't as valuable as he'd been leading one on to believe as without a backwards glance he let it fly into the rumbling waves beyond. Her icy orbs catch the twinkle but she said nothing, amused at his antics but wondering what the tom foolery might be hiding. When he didn't speak or make any other notion to do anything she just let it slide, assuming that later down the line she might find out just what the show was all about. Sometimes men were so strange, but that thought couldn't even keep her brooding for long when there were so many new and inviting things in the new world about her.

Suddenly he did decide to speak and when he spoke he spoke of something that peaked her interest but she for once was silent and just listened. When he finished a slight smile blossomed on her maw again as she chuckled and tossed back at him. "I'm in me wick! Hows bout you tell me bout the talent 'ere and we'll chit." She didn't want to admit right off the bat that she really didn't mind the idea of joining in with his kingdom, didn't want to seem too eager and ready to jump the boat... but within a few moments a full fledged grin busted upon her face as she laughed. "Oy, I'm jus' messing. 'Course I'll take a wack at it. This was going to be a very interesting week. Freshly cast from the sea and already she was getting herself in over her head, and that was pretty damn deep.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread