Violent timing explains the aftermath
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... table1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
of course. and sorry if I killed the momentum with my own lack of muse! ;_;

Jacquez smiled without a care in the world, the gratitude of his subjects a natural occurrence for one in his most lofty of positions. "It is nothing, Sir Haven," he dismissed, though the arrogance shining in his eyes said otherwise. "Yes, the stables will be good," Jac announced, nodding firmly. He could take Rue there, since the young horse would no doubt be huffy and spiteful the rest of the day after being tied up. It would not be the last time the impatient king would have to secure her - he could only deal with children of any species for so long, no matter how cute they were at first. Capriciously, though, he liked their neediness because it gave him importance and power over them.

"I have a horse to take there, actually - a baby one. She was born today, and I have to find her a milk-mother before I forget..." The tall Optime stroked his chin, wondering how one went about selecting a wet nurse for a horse. He was completely clueless about animal husbandry, since he had not had any intention of adopting an orphaned filly when he stepped into the barn - it had simply happened. He clapped his hand on Haven's shoulder, steering the burnt-orange werewolf in the direction of the little horse he'd left behind. Haven liked horses, didn't he? Going out riding was probably the best way to keep himself preoccupied. It was a sound plan.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread