where is that happy ever after at?
[html]

Word Count:524

These lands where crawling with pups, not just Fatin's but if Shadow would make the choice to come live with him, there would be his own child that would called these lands home, and it would drive the male even further to protect these lands from strangers, and those that came to these lands to do them ill being. The thought of Fatin's pups being killed or stolen because of his lack to watch the borders, sickened him, he knew how it felt to be taken away from one's mother, he gave a shiver. No one, would pass him that would harm the pack, he would see to it (Well when he wasn't out hunting to make sure the pups where well fed as well as the elders.)The black male never gave the other male inch wise, his paw moved to block any move the other would think about making.

Lucifer nose twitched, there was another one, this was his first time at having this rank, but he wasn't stupid about how to track scents, every pup had learned how to track and use there nose to figure out scents. The blue eyed male shifted and side step looking be hide the other male, just as he had figured, there was the second sent, plaster with the salty smell her fur was still wet, like the males. He glared at the male, with a snort. Did this male play him for stupid? Did he honestly believe that Lucifer wouldn't have pick up that second,or third sent? He stepped back looking at the male, as he went on this whole long winded thing about where he was born, and where his pack was now. The male wanted to question his loyalty's but he bit his lip on that one. That was the call of the leaders, something he could say with out a second thought that he wasn't, nor was he even cut from the cloth that would make him one. "Why do you play me as a fool?" The male lowered his tall body down to be equal to the other male's.

Who's child was this? Where was this young female's mother? There would many questions that the black male would have loved to have answered. Though he was sure that they would all be shown to him by time, though he could only hope that the spirits of the leaders and pack member of the past would just give him all the wisdom that he needed for this now, and that he wouldn't have to wait on any of it. The black male gave his tail a shift shake as he watched the other male hover over the young she child, hiding her out of sight of the male. Shaking his head the male looked to the other one, with a deep sigh. Member or not he couldn't let just any old pup into the lands. Lucifer licked his lips as he sat down. "I can't let you pass till you tell me who's child that it. Sorry, pack member or not, I don't want the blood on my paws of a stolen pup."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread