I know he'll say that he's in love
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... cture4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She understood loss, and the strength that it took to move on time and time again. Change was something that was never-ending, something that, if a wolf didn't buck up and get used to it, could be suffocating. This change in her lifestyle would be good for her...to get away from being a leader and really focus on what she wanted out of her life. She would bring books with her to Phoenix Valley, and get back into the things she had once loved...healing, speaking with and befriending the animals. There would be all-new animals in the Valley.

It would be a peaceful place, a wonderful life. "Yes...I'll try to send messages to you with my birdie. I've got a little bird that I'm helping, who lives back with me in the shop that I stay at. His family and friends can carry little messages on paper in their claws. I'll tell you if anything happens" She got up, then, turning toward the shop. "I'm going to try and find something to eat, then head home....but I'll see you soon"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread