the return of someone familiar
[html]

OOC Here

<style="color:#768894">Angel did not have to wait long before a presence soon made itself known. A gray colored female approached her and Angel offered a smile and bow in acknowledgement. She could see the womans strength and knowledge in her graceful form as she stood in her Luperci form. Angel soon set her leather bag from her back down to the ground to free her hands. She wouldn't offer a handshake, though she thought it respectful if she did, but some were different than others. It all depended on the personality.

Angel was of a mild personality for sure. She liked to be around her kind, was fairly social and was skilled in some trades such as hunting, fishing and crafting so she could be of some use to a pack if she were accepted into one. Angel sat on the rock by her bag and rested a hand on her knee. She listened to the to the point question the female asked and Angel nodded and began to respond. "I am Angel, or Angelique du Coudray, whichever you decide to call me. I am currently seeking a pack that I can reside in and share my traits with. I have been in this land before, but it has been so long that a lot has changed since I was last here. I used to be in the Shadowed Sun pack, though I am sure that pack no longer exists."

Angel spoke as she looked around her. The longer hair on the back of her neck swept her shoulder a little and the two osprey feathers in her hair followed suit. Turning her ice blue eyes back to the female, she smiled and awaited a response from her. She seemed to be a high ranking Luperci here as she was the first to respond. Perhaps a Beta or some other rank for she didn't carry herself in the position of an Alpha. No matter in either case. She was quite satisfied on meeting anyone that would allow her in to the pack so long as they had the permission to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread