the return of someone familiar
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... Tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #D8FF00 solid; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px;">
The Senex watched the dark hued woman, taking note of her features and the way she held herself. She was unable to capture any scent, and so her best way to gather information was through sight and sound. Body language was an important indicator of intent to Geneva. She had grown up learning to look for signs of motive within a motion and expression. This wolfess seemed easy enough to read. Her shoulders were relaxed, and she seemed open and honest. Geneva could instantly appreciate that quality in the woman.

"I appreciate how candid you are," Geneva said. The woman had spoken her piece, effectively explaining why she was here. It made Geneva's role that much easier in this situation. "Angel, my name is Geneva, and I am the Senex of this pack. These lands belong to Phoenix Valley," she said, introducing herself. She wanted the woman to be able to speak with her, and she appreciated that she got right to the point.

The gray wolfess spoke once more. "There are several other packs in the surrounding area, although I am sorry to say I have never heard of Shadowed Sun. I will ask others, and see if I can gather information about this pack for you." Geneva loved a good puzzle, and even in this situation with a stranger, the wheels of her mind were always turning.

The woman looked at the blue-eyed woman again. "Please tell me a little about yourself, and what you could offer Phoenix Valley," the woman said. This was a standard part of border procedure, and she figured that she should help gather information before she called the Patriarch, Jefferson, to make his decision about Angel.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread