the return of someone familiar
[html]

<style="color:#768894">Angel soon liked how this was going and smiled. She rested her arms in a crossed fashion across her bosom as she listened to what Geneva had to say. She liked her name already. Though Angel didn't have much of a scent, since she was mostly around the waters edge fishing all day, she decided her best bet was to show body language and be as honest as possible, even if it was uber scary honest. Angel chuckled at the thought of being uber honest, though she was sure most pack wolves liked it.

"I am sure members from the old pack are out and about. It just takes time to find them. Right now, my important goal is to seek companionship with others of my kind and offer my services. And to answer your question, I shall tell you this: I am skilled in the trade of First Aid, Herbalism and even a few tricks of hunting and fishing or two. I know the best places to fish and some popular places for hunting, and I even do a little leisure wood carving and music occasionally. I don't know what I could possibly give to the pack involving those last two, but I was also a previous counselor you could call it, or advisor to be more correct, to wolves of all ranks within the pack."

Finishing her statement, Angel gave a curt nod and felt satisfactory with what she had told Geneva. Angel was sure this was more than enough for what she required on information none the less. She always provided more than expected on occasion when needed. She found it helped not only her chances of acceptance, but it was beneficiary to others as well seeking out for individuals with the skills willing to use them for good cause.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread