the return of someone familiar
Seeing him move the flute away, she looked to him in confusion before she went over and placed it in her bag. She cared about the instruments she hand crafted and they meant something to her, but she decided not to say much and replied to his question.

"I was here some time ago when the Shadowed Sun pack resided in this area. I had family business to tend to later on and did not return for quite some time. I lost most of my family due to an illness and I have returned once sure I did not catch the disease. And a healer I can be."

Angel soon remained silent as he looked to the both of them. Indeed she could surely be of some use and surely she would benefit the pack here. It all depended on what Jefferson said next however. Angel remained sitting on her rock as her thoughts began going through on her old memories of the Shadowed Sun. She missed the leaders of those packs, including Pheonix. She had last heard he was sick, but she was sure now he had either died or moved to a warmer climate. Either case, she hoped he was at least happy.

((Sorry. Having some personal issues... bear with. Next post will be better.))

Messages In This Thread