satisfaction guaranteed.
[html]

The meal warmed her stomach and Ryan wiped the blood soiled hands on the hem of her dress, turning towards Anselm. She felt perfect now with a full belly and her father by her side. Valkyrie’s appearance would have only made things that much better and had DaVinci been there… "I don’t think so," she responded truthfully. "I mean, I don’t regret that I had Valkyrie, because I love her to death, but I just wish the situation would have been different. It was a lonely pregnancy; I had to do it all myself."

Her gaze was averted, awaiting the questions that would penetrate deeper to find the true meaning behind her motherhood. She didn’t want to admit that the pregnancy had been a result of a night gone horribly wrong, nor did she want to admit that the father was none other than the clan’s homosexual deviant. "Valkyrie’s father isn’t a part of her life and I prefer to keep it that way. She and her sister didn’t come out of love," her voice thinned to a sharp whisper, "and I regret that every day."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread