satisfaction guaranteed.
[html]
Y tu. D:

She leaned her head into his at it rested at her shoulder. "Inferni helped in the way that it could. And Gabriel has always been like an uncle to me. But no one could help in the way of a father." His words did mean a lot and his mere presence was a comfort to her. Ryan's fingers stroked the fur at ANselm's neck as she listened to his advice. "Well, I guess we can’t change the past, so either way we have to live with what we’ve done." But Anselm’s disposition changed, and Ryan turned to face him. She could see the sinew in his jaw tense and his words came out in a fury of hot breath.

Ryan gathered his face in her hands and pulled his eyes to hers. "Don’t worry, dad. Just because he and I weren’t in love, doesn’t mean the girls came from hate." She dropped one hand away, but let the other stroke gently the bone beneath an eye. "Besides, that’s the past now." She turned her frame, wrapping an arm around Anselm’s shoulder blades and pulling him closer. "We have to focus on the present and what’s to come." And with a coy sigh, Ryan admitted, "Valkyrie’s practically a woman now."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread