satisfaction guaranteed.
[html]
I promise she will be back eventually! And your post in her leaving thread.... was. so. sad.

Maybe Anselm’s words weren’t graceful enough for the story books, but they were perfect for Ryan. At first, they came harsh from his muzzle, but she had to expect that. After all, Hybrid wasn’t exactly a knight in shining armor – a father would have to be mental to want to see his child together with Hybrid. But Anselm’s gentle touch brought her back and she knew things were going to be alright. He wasn’t runing off so that he could tear Hybrid limb from limb; so in retrospect, things were good. He was taking this very well. And at his last statement, Ryan couldn’t help but laugh. "I don’t think Gabriel would be too happy if you went beating on one of our Hydra." She couldn’t bring herself to say his name very much.

"I met someone who I fell in love with," she started, wanting now to divert from Hybrid and focus their attention on the man she wished was her daughter’s father. "I was hoping he might want to be Valkyrie’s dad, but he had to leave." He could have stayed, of course, but his homelands needed him. It still hurt – the fact that he was gone. It seemed everyone she held dear had left her at some point in her life. "I don’t know if it would have worked anyways. He and Gabriel didn’t see eye to eye." She offered Anselm a grin then, hoping he didn’t know much about the Inferni/Phoenix Valley troubles. She didn’t want her dad thinking she only fell in with the bad boys.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread