the hangover doesn't last [j.]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

Set shortly after her meeting with Cercelee on August 3rd, if that's okay with you? :3 And I'm GMing what happens in that thread, since Kris is on absence right now, but we discussed what would happen, so. . . Yeah. Sorry for the bad post, but it's reallly late, and I need to clean out my car before morning. ^^; 322 words.

ic -

After her meeting with Cercelee, Princess had felt well enough and less angry to shift and put on a properly decent dress. Because she had worn her blue one to Crimson Dreams the first time she had visited, the girl had cohsen her red and white dress with the polka dots on it for this meeting. She had spent time making sure her appearance was good enough, as she had the first time, but for a very different reason this time. Princess knew exactly who she would be meeting with today, and what would be happening, and she wanted to look her best. As she stood on the scent-marked borders of the pack she hoped to call home, she carried her overflowing duffel bag on one shoulder, and a handful of wilting flowers in the other hand, a gift for the ebony woman.

The flowers were not meant to be dying, but she had made the mistake of picking them right after leaving Dahlia territory without so much as a good bye glance, rather than waiting until she was closer to the borders that she sought. If she had planned ahead, Princess would have picked a small bouquet for Savina before walking for what felt like ages in summer, or she would have sifted through the contents of her bag to find something to hold water in, just to keep them alive for the transport. The roots dangled from the ends of the plants, just as htey had when she had met Colibri, so that Savina could try to plant them if she wanted, and if she did not know how, Princess could try to explain it. Waiting was not something she enjoyed, and she supposed she should try to call for Savina, and maybe her brother, too, so she lifted her muzzle, but the sound was strange to her. Princess had not been trained in the art of manners or leader-calling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread