the hangover doesn't last [j.]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Works just fine with me! Big Grin 300+

Things were finally seeming to return to some sort of normalcy. Cambria was back to her normal self, completely indulged in the caterpillar that her sister had found for her to care for. Savina was so thankful that her daughter had finally recovered from her ordeal. Now all she had to worry about was making sure she never came across any of that powder again. Probably the less said about it the better, as Anselm had advised her. She and Kansas had made up as well and reinforced their love for one another. He really was the perfect man for her, she didn't want or need anything more.

The Commander was sitting in the shade by the lake, her feet dipped into the cool water. She preferred summer to winter, there was no doubt about that, but when it was as muggy as it was today it could be quite uncomfortable. It was uncomfortable for any creature, but especially to those that had coats of onyx. It attracted the light and the heat so she did her best to stay in the shade. Triangular ears perked up as a call rang through the air. At first she couldn't put a name or face to it, but then she realized it must be Ares' sister. Quickly she stood up and made her way towards the call. The girl must have finally talked things through with Cercelee.

A smile graced her face as Princess came into sight, weighted down by her belongings. "Hello Princess. I assume you've talked to Cercelee?" The question had an obvious answer, considering the femme had brought what had to be all her worldly possessions along with her. In the back of her mind she wondered if Ares would show up as well. She hadn't seen him since their little talk about right and wrong actions. Savina made a note to mention to Princess that she needed to think twice about whatever her mother had taught her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread