the hangover doesn't last [j.]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

343 words.

ic -

The wait was something she could not stand, and her own doubts continued to bounce around inside her head as to whether or not she would fit in with the members of Crimson Dreams. Had Buttface ever mentioned her to anyone, and if so, had it been good words that he spoke? For her own sake, Princess hoped that he had only mentioned her in a good light, so as to avoid anyone thinking badly of her before meeting her. Along with worries of whether or not her new pack mates would like her, Princess found herself worried that Savina might have changed her mind. Maybe she really didn't want another one of Tokyo's kids running around in her pack. Or maybe the ebony leader wouldn't want her anymore after such a long wait. Probably she thought that Princess was lazy or didn't care enough to do anything in a timely manner.

An inaudible sigh of relief huffed out of her small muzzle when Savina arrived, and Princess nodded in response to her question. "I did, Savina, and she's going to tell my moth--Tokyo that I got kicked out, so that Tokyo won't be angry that I left her and she won't come looking for me to hurt my brother again. Does this mean. . . You still want me? You're not mad that it took so long? I was trying to think of a way that it wouldn't be like I left Tokyo on my own, so she would not be angry about it," the girl explained. She had no doubt that Tokyo would be angry, but she probably wouldn't be angry with Princess and Crimson Dreams, and that was what mattered most. She did not hide her fears or worries from anyone usually, and this time was no different. Perhaps being completely honest with her future Commander would be the best idea, and she did want to make sure she was still wanted. Her eyes were hopeful as she looked up at the Italian woman, her hands clutched in front of her tightly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread