the hangover doesn't last [j.]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I apologize if this sucks, but I wanted to get a reply up :<

It had been a while since she had first met the Chance girl, but Savina hadn't really noticed it until now. There had been many other things on her mind, and honestly the fact that at some point Princess had been planning to join had slipped past her recognition. It had been there in the back of her mind, but nowhere near the forefront. But now it seemed that time had come. As she listened to what she had come up with to leave Dahlia her head tilted slightly to the side. It seemed a little over-the-top, but then again, she could understand not wanting Tokyo to pursue her for her decision to leave. Usually she believed honesty was the best policy, but in this case perhaps it really wasn't.

With a smile the raven woman shook her head. "No I'm not mad it took you long. It was a big decision, and no big decision should be made rashly. And yes you're still welcome to come live here. Though," she said, her tone changing slightly, "there is something you need to be careful of. I think that many of the things Tokyo taught you and your brother are wrong. Ares got into a bit of trouble for harming my daughter because she had messed with a book of his. That's not the way you handle pups. I don't know what else she might have taught you, but you'll need to be careful when acting the way she taught you to." She didn't want any more incidents.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread