the hangover doesn't last [j.]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

It didn't suck, and I apologize if this one. . . Does. XD; 358 words.

ic -

Princess nodded gravely, a little surprised that her brother might have acted in such a way. Did he not know that violent means - and she assumed they were violent, since Savina mentioned Ares harming her daughter - were not a good way to handle things, with experience first hand? She supposed he could not be blamed, really, since Tokyo had not shown him anything other than hate and abuse for his very existence. It was still surprising, since Princess practically idolized her brother, and to know that he could harm a puppy in any way for any reason was painful to think about. Didn't he know what it was like to be hurt as a puppy for any old reason? The girl knew he did, and she was curious to know what was so important about a book that he would forget everything he had yelled at her when they had first met on Crimson Dreams territory, about him and their infant siblings.

"I'm sorry he did that. . . It's really surprising, because he was treated badly by Tokyo. I wouldn't think him someome to act like that. . . But I promise, I'll try really hard to think about what I do before I do it, just incase it might be left over from what she taught me." It was a sincere promise, even though Princess didn't think something like that would be likely to happen. Despite Tokyo's opinion of puppies, Princess actually did like them, and it seemed that the Chance family was having bad luck when it came to puppies in Crimson Dreams (it was unknown to her that both her mother and her brother had actually had bad run ins with, not only a puppy in the pack, but the same puppy in the pack). Her gray-blue gaze drifted to the bag sitting at her feet, her mind wandering to the clothing inside it. Maybe she could use them to make up for her brother's actions. "You have a daughter? Can she change yet?" she asked, hoping Savina would not catch onto the idea. She wanted it to be a nice surprise when she told her!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread