the hangover doesn't last [j.]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Nah, it doesn't Smile

Part of Savina had expected that Princess would be surprised at the news, though not surprised in the way that she was. She had thought that the girl would be shocked to hear that that was not the correct way to deal with the situation, as Ares had been, but she was not. She was only shocked by her brother's actions. The woman breathed a small sigh of relief and the soft smile returned to her face. It seemed that Princess had a better grasp on right and wrong than her sibling. That was good to know, and comforting to the mother. Amata did not need any more trouble with the Chance family. "It's okay, it's not your fault. He really didn't understand why he was in trouble until I explained it to him." It still seemed so odd to her, for him to think that his actions had been acceptable. "Thank you for that promise, and if you ever have questions, you can come to me. I may not always have the answer, but I'll do my best to help."

The mother's ears pricked at Princess' question. It was clear she had something in mind, but what it was Savina couldn't say. "I have two daughters actually, and a son. But I'm afraid they can't shift yet, they're only four months old. It will still be a while for them yet." Though after saying out loud how old her children were, her mind reeled. Four months? It had already been that long since she and Kansas had been blessed with them? It seemed so impossible, to have been that much time, for it had gone by so fast.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread