the hangover doesn't last [j.]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

569 words.

ic -

The idea was still forming in her little mind, but she was hoping it was not something that would offend Savina. As it seemed, the ebony leader did not choose to wear clothing of her own, but she had not said anything about the way Princess chose to present herself either of the times that they had met. Presumably, this meant that she did not have an obvious problem with those that chose to wear clothing. In Dahlia de Mai, not everyone wore clothing, so it was not something that the girl was unused to. Tokyo wore clothing, yes, but Cmwfen had not worn any the time that they had met, for example. It was possible that no one in Crimson Dreams wore clothing, which would make it a bit awkward at first, probably. Although, with that posibility came the entertained thought that she could be the one to teach them all about the glorious human clothes they could find and wear.

She did not know the average age for shifting, but she had heard that it was around six months. She had been a late changer, but maybe if the pups were being raised by a happy family, they could change sooner. "Well, I don't know 'bout your son, but. . . I have a lot of different dresses and stuff. Do you think I could share them with your daughters some time, when they're old enough to change? Some of them are too small for me now, and maybe they would like them. What are their names?" Pausing, she reconsidered her statement about Savina's son. Maybe he would have fun playing dress-up, too, even if boys were not really supposed to wear dresses. "Your son could try them on, too, I guess, if he wanted." Princess did not want Savina to be offended by her leaving the boy out, but she hoped her new leader would understand that it was only because boys don't normally wear dresses. In a way, she really was hoping that this would begin to make up for her brother's actions. She did not so much care about her mother's, but if she was in the pack, Ares was not going to get into any amounts of trouble, if she had her way.

In hopes of not making this take longer than necessary, Princess smiled nervously, almost afraid to ask the questions that were on her mind. In Dahlia, she had joined in anger and passion, and it had not really mattered much if she got in to the pack; she would have simply gone in to find Tokyo anyway. And in Dahlia, Princess had lived with her mother in a den on the beach. Here, it mattered to her if she got in, and as far as she knew, she had nowhere to sleep when she did join. "So. . . I'm. . . In the pack? Do I need to do anything else? And. . . Where will I stay? I had a den in Dahlia on the beach," she explained, almost timidly. Unofrtunately, she had not thought to ask her brother where he slept, but she didn't know if he would even want to share his space with her. Likewise, she wanted to have her own space, to keep her things and to live in, and she hoped that would not be under a tree on the cold, hard ground somewhere in the middle of nowhere, to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread