the hangover doesn't last [j.]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

We can probably wrap this one up with your last post, or end here or whatever you want. =D 303 words.

Cambria, Amata, and Gotham were names she was going to have to make sure to remember so that she could find them eventually. She did not anticipate that Savina's only son would really want to dress up, but thinking on that idea just a little bit further, Princess did have a lot of little knick knacks and treasures that she did not understand. While she was a little protective of her things, she guessed she could probably show some of her strange things to the boy puppy, like the metal thing with the swirling, spiked circles that she had found with Hemming. That way, he would have something to do while she showed Cambria and Amata how to wear pretty dresses! Maybe then she could figure out which girl puppy had been the one her mother had trouble with, and which one her brother did, so that she could be extra nice to them.

"Well, I might have some things he might like, so I'll have to look for him, too, then. Humans had a lot of strange, fun-looking things," she added, her tone very matter-of-fact, by way of explanation. "I'll probably try to find a room in the mansion, then, since it would probably be nicer than the cave I lived in before. And thank you again, Savina. . . I don't think I can thank you enough." Princess was not very good at such things, but she hoped that her new Commander would understand just how much this meant to Princess. Since arriving in Dahlia de Mai, it seemed, Princess had asked so many people if they knew the whereabouts of her brother, even before she had found Tokyo. Now that she had found him again, and Savina was helping them stay together. . . Princess could not think of how to express her gratitude.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread