the hangover doesn't last [j.]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sounds good! Big Grin

Savina watched with kind eyes as Princess pondered what she could do with Gotham. It seemed she had some little things that she didn't mind sharing. It really was sweet, that she wanted to include all of her pups and do nice things for them. How strange that Ares had turned out so differently. Maybe Princess already had a bit of maternal instinct (which she obviously hadn't inherited from her mother). It was impossible to say, but the Commander did know that she was happy to have such a considerate young wolf in their ranks. "That's very nice of you Princess, I'm sure Gotham would like that a lot."

She nodded her head, glad to hear that Princess would come live in the mansion. She liked that the majority of the pack lived there. It made it easier for them to all get together when it was necessary and it was easier to find someone when you needed them. Plus, with how interested the girl seemed in human things it would probably suit her better than a natural den. "You're very welcome Princess. I understand how important brothers are. I'm very close to my brother Ehno. He lives here as well, maybe you'll run across him sometime," she said warmly.

With that she turned and beckoned the new member to follow her as she lead the way to the mansion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread