thread title missing
Geneva was relieved that Haephastus seemed much more comfortable. Although she had grown in confidence sincfe her time in Nova Scotia, there were still times that Geneva doubted herself. She did not like to make others feel uncomfortable, and could get quite self conscious if there was a long pause in a conversation. Although she could appreciate a silence without words, she did not like the feel the weight of memories within the air, especially if she had invoked them. But Haephasuts had quickly followed the direction of her conversation, soemthing she was supremely grateful for.

The gray wolfess brightened, sitting as straight as he mentioned two stories she was very familiar with. Geneva was very comfortable discussing stories. She loved to read, and for so long it had been her passion and at one time it had been her only source of comfort and escapism. "I am familiar with the Legend of King Arthur, although I think I might have read a later version," the woman said. "The character of Merlin has always been a source of fascination for me." Geneva had also read Peter Pan. Most recently, she had read it to Naniko's sons, Salem and Haven, who must now undoubtedly be grown. It had her heart hurt for a moment to realize that she hadn't kept in touch with those in Crimson Dreams as well as she would have liked to, but there was nothing she could do to remedy that right now.

"You are welcome to look through the library," Geneva continued. "It is available to all pack members, and to friends of the pack with permission." The library must be rife with Geneva's scent at this point. She did not have the leisure to spend her days there all of the time anymore, but she did make it a point to add a few new tomes to the collection every few weeks. "Right now, I am studying The Odyssey," Geneva said. "It is strange, and written like a poem, but I enjoy it."

Messages In This Thread