Everything Changes With Time
[html]
I'm nearly over this cold >D -eats cookie- I can taste food again! I couldn't smell/taste before o.o

Jazper had always been a good friend of hers...but lately Naniko didn't know who was her friend and who wasn't. She had made friends with an Inferni member, for heaven's sake. She had never had a thing against coyotes, yes, but she'd also never been friends with one before. It would be interesting, and that was the only thing that was certain. "Mati and Brooklyn have only come out to see me once since I have been here...they don't know yet, unless news has already spread around the pack. Ehno is the father...he probably did tell the others." She pursed her lips.

The wolfess had always been a pack wolf, for her whole entire life. It felt wrong living out here in the city, all by herself. But Savina wasn't a wolf that she could face again without getting into some kind of a fight...and now the black wolf had Naniko's own pack behind her for protection. "I might have messed this one part of my life up for myself, but that's all that it is. A chapter in my life. And as long as I've learned from what happened, I see it as something that I can put behind myself and try and forget about. Going back to the pack where I'm no longer trusted, where I would be led by the very wolf who I took under my wing and made my second-in-command..."She tried to explain herself. Hopefully he would understand that, at least. She wasn't leaving him...he could come see her whenever he wanted.

The news about Ghita was good news. New friends were always good to hear about, and this was proof that life would go on without her in Crimson Dreams. "It could be that she never learned...or maybe the virus didn't affect her as much? I don't know too much about the virus myself, even" She admitted.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread