I cursed the sun
[html]

There were only a few things that announced the relationship between the two prominently—the roan streak over the muzzle, and the unique eyes that were entirely Lykoi. No part of the de le Poer line carried yellow eyes. In fact, the remaining de le Poer’s in North America were as a whole ignorant to the truth of the flawed eyes. At this point, they all carried that wicked scarlet—except Ryan’s daughter, but that seemed like a fluke. After all, both of her parents had red eyes. Kaena had given her eyes to his father; Ezekiel could tell that in an instant.
     He nodded in response to her first question, and attempted to move his body and allow her more access out of the rain. There was barely enough space for Ezekiel, who was slightly larger then the average male coyote. Doggishly, he cocked his head slightly at the second inquiry. “Only that you led Inferni before my father,” he began. “And were a terror to those who stood in your way. I wasn’t here long enough to hear much else—my dad sent us off when we were kids, during the war.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread