[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... r/mine.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Laying on the blanket was much better for Faler, though even with most of the water gone the blanket was starting to get wet itself. Rubbing her body on the blanke again the tannedd female listen to Haephastus speak, the things he was doing were so new to turn, they were so strange with their hands. Leanig forward her bright eyes watched him with extreme interest. She might have looked weird but Faler wouldn't care, whatever he was doing now caught her attention from the blanket. Ears fanned forward as her eyes lingered over his scars for a moment before trying to watch his hands."Im very new myself, though I haven't made many friends yet." When he turned around her eyes meet his as her voice left her throat, it was light and full of interest. Glanceing back at the fire her head tilled before looking back at Haephastus. "how..how did you do that? I know what fire is but i have never seen it done like that" Faler felt like a fool because she didn't know what he had done, and because the act seemed simple.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread