saved up all my sunshine just to see you
[html]
being slow on this thread makes me extra sad, cause they're so cute XD tiny bit of pp in here, lemme know if you want me to change anything~ 327 words

Everyone had, actually, been really nice. He just couldn't talk too much about that, not if he was continuing to pretend that he wanted to be near Mati because she was the only one he really knew. So he mumbled something about how they had all been perfectly cordial, but was glad that they were walking briskly enough that there were plenty of other things to discuss. For example, this one that was probably hers. There was a bright flower painting, one that he didn't recognize. It made his mind flash back towards his encounter with Noir, and faint twinges of guilt stirred at that. Where did that come from? He hadn't done anything wrong, then, cuddling with her a little bit, letting her put flowers in his fur. And he wasn't doing anything wrong now, either, doing his best to vaguely flirt with Mati. Why then did he simultaneously feel like he was betraying them both?

"What kind of flower, is this?" Ares peered closer. He had seen art before, but never very frequently and never in such a clean, good condition. "And where'd you get the picture? This is your room, right?" Just to make sure, because his first questions would be silly if the answer to the last was no. His golden gaze peered into the room, curious to discover what she kept in her personal space, to figure out more about her. But she had grabbed hold of his sleeve, and the quick tug dragged him forward obediently without even thinking.

Ares walked just into the empty room she indicated, and he glanced around at the bareness before settling his gaze on the bed. "All the rooms come with one of these?" He took a step further forward, studying it intently. He sort of wanted to sit on it, to figure out what exactly all the fuss about mattresses was about, but he definitely wasn't curious enough to tug his shirt from Mati's grip.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread