I'm on the right track
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
375 words~

Tokyo was actually worried to the point of being out and about in this weather. Normally she wouldn't have even blinked at Princess' absence. Her daughter was a wanderer, and would disappear for a few days, a week, whatever. But this time... this time her belongings were gone, too. Now this, this was worrying. Princess would never, ever leave without her stuff. The absence of all her trinkets and pretty things didn't necessarily mean that she had left Tokyo, but it did mean she was going to have to do some explaining when she came back. Even if she just moved out to her own den somewhere else in Dahlia, it was incredibly rude and disrespectful to do so without even telling Tokyo.

So not only was Tokyo out in this rain, but she was by the borders. This was a place she was especially avoiding because of her corank, Scout. She had no intention to ever be caught in a situation where she would have to actually participate in the upkeep up the pack. Because work sucked. She was attempting, sort of, to follow Princess' trail. But the rain hadn't just muddied the dirt; it was impossible to track anything. So she stalked, angrily, up and down the border. A young wolf came into sight, and at first wishful thinking made her identify the youth as her daughter. But, no, on closer inspection it was Addison - that kid who had tried to steal from her.

A split second after she recognized the other, a howl rang out: oh, fuck, she wanted assistance. If Tokyo didn't approach, whoever came at her summons would totally know, and she might get in trouble for not attempting to deal with whatever this was. Ugh, annoying. Tokyo was in her regular wolf form, preferring that for travel and preferring not to get her beautiful clothes soaked in the rain. She stalked forward, ears perked forward, tail hanging like a flag, arrogant and dominant posture completely ignoring the fact that she was totally and un-elegantly soaked to the bone. "Can I help you, Addison?" Regally spoken. This wasn't just a casual visit - she had howled, and was waiting on the border. Maybe she intended to leave her pack of crazies.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread