I'm on the right track
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She wasn't enjoying the rain in the least--she was shivering beneath her coat, despite the heat of the summer night, from being wet...and it had plastered her hair down over her eyes and made it harder to see. She reached up, shoving her mane from in front of her mismatched eyes. She was already in a bad mood because of the rain, and the fact that she wasn't able to shift back down to her Lupus form made her even angrier. She had always had complete, concise control over her body...and this virus messed things up.

The other approached through the rain and she recognized her as Tokyo, the woman she had met here before. Good--at least it was a familiar face. "I need somewhere to stay...Permanently. You guys open?" She asked, crossing her arms to try and stop the shuddering. She didn't want to seem -that- weak. She did have her assets, things that she could bring to a pack that might benifit them.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread