I'm on the right track
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
the weird metal thing is a bear trap re: dahlia's recent announcements, hope you don't mind me just throwing that in there~ 337

Tokyo took a few steps closer, carefully sidestepping some weird metal contraption that was on the borders for who knows what reason. She didn't really think too much about it, though, too distracted by the matter at hand. Addison was shifted, and looking highly miserable. It appeared, however, as though Tokyo's words praising Dahlia had actually swayed the girl in her choice of a home. Once again, a pride her own children never sparked came swelling up. Not only did Addison hear what Tokyo said, she listened. She understood the wisdom that few people really appreciated!

It sort of made up for the fact that she actually had to perform a duty of hers. And hell, at least this one occasion was something she could point to in the future, if she was ever called on her avoidance of work. 'No don't you remember? I totally greeted Addison at the border when she was joining!' Yeah, that wasn't too bad. "Depends." It was a much more confident sounding answer than "I have no fucking clue."

Tokyo knew she was supposed to ask some sort of question, but fuck she didn't have any idea what. She had only joined a pack once and that was this one. And that had been far from a typical process - all she remembered was Cwmfen telling her she had to respect puppies and blah blah earn the trust or some shit. Well, whatever, she'd just call a leader, they'd have to come to put their stamp of approval on the whole thing anyway. Tokyo thrust her noise in the air, howling in particular for Haku; as far as she knew, he was head scout, and she liked him anyway. Cwmfen was probably staying warm with her pregnancy - if she hadn't had the puppies already. And Tokyo didn't even know Cercelee. But she left the howl open ended, allowing for whichever leader that heard it to come if they so desired.

"Someone will come to assist us." Tokyo assured the young girl.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread