I'm on the right track
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
Haku approached, and Tokyo beamed. Now this was a male who knew how to properly treat a lady. She always felt very pretty and appreciated around him. Because too many wolves put too little stock in appearance, cared too much about behavior and actions.. blah. He understood what was important, and that Tokyo excelled in that field. She didn't, however, really know what to say - it seemed as though Addison had rather succinctly addressed the situation. Not wanting to appear useless, she nodded gravely. "This is Addison - which, I guess you already know." She did call him Uncle, after all. Hm, weird. They didn't look that much alike. Who was Haku's sibling? Probably someone in that dumb Phoenix Valley pack, hah. Weird. "She wants to join. I think we should let her, she's pretty cool." Tokyo shrugged, indicating of course that she deferred to his judgment.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread