I'm on the right track
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She really was glad that she had run into Tokyo that day, that the woman had inspired her to learn more about thieving and trickery. She wasn't very good at it yet...she needed a teacher, someone who had been doing it for a while to show her the right way. Addison wanted to be the best around, so she would need to learn from the best. And it seemed that the best were all here, in the Dahlia pack. Phoenix Valley had been good and all, but family and frienship could only go so far. And she had the feeling that such behavior from her would be frowned upon by her family back in that pack.

"I came here to live in an environment that's better for me. I got wolves here who are like me...they're not all stiffs, like back home." She wanted to live on the wilder side of things. "Dad knows I ran off, anyway. I told him I wanted to come here...that our pack sucked. Besides. The view is definitely better over here." She looked at him once more, in the eyes, but kept her tail held at a very low tilt. "I'm working on my scouting...but other than that I'm a really good hunter and tracker." She ended lamely.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread