I'm on the right track
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
gah, i was going to respond to this earlier today but in my actually-having-time-and-super-inspiration-to-post excitement it totally slipped my mind! o_o; my apologies. 198 words

If there were any faint traces of sarcasm or even gentle mockery in Haku's comment about how Tokyo's opinion should be enough, they sailed completely over her head. She had no reason to think him anything less than sincere. Anyway, it made sense. Her approval should be enough to get things done around this pack, or anywhere, although often times it was not the case that things were as they should be. She was quiet, content to let the two of them talk, content to let the responsibility of all these messy details be taken up by her leader. And thus she let her mind wander, not paying one hundred percent of her attention to the situation at hand. If she had been, she probably would have felt oddly annoyed at Addison's light flirting with Haku, but she wasn't so she didn't. This was taking an awfully long time. Some part of her mind registered the question he asked: why leave your previous home? She decided it was worth filing away for later, just in case she ever ran into one of these situations again and actually had to like, interrogate someone on her own or something.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread