I'm on the right track
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was given the OK and another smile graced her lips. Alright. So she had a home. She didn't know these lands too well, only the area around the coastline, and she looked to Tokyo next. "Care to show me around?" She asked. She had asked enough of Haku today, allowing her to come and join their pack...she'd like to sit back and relax with Tokyo tonight, perhaps, if the woman was open to the idea. Over the next few weeks she would pester the wolf for more advice and lessons to further her education.

Mmmm. She did like the use of her nickname, there. So they were on those terms already, huh? It was too bad that Haku's name was so short. She couldn't think of a good nickname for him. "Thank you, Haku. You will not regret having me here--I'm sure I will prove useful to you in the future. Come track me down if you ever have a job for me to do." It was true that she didn't have any idea about her rank, that she was still considered to be a puppy. She was as big as any adult!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread