I'm on the right track
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
Addison wanted to be shown around, but just before Tokyo murmured a vague consent a rather vindictive idea struck her, to which she gave voice immediately. "Yeah, sure kid.. And you know, if you want you could probably stay with me at my den." That would show Princess for scaring Tokyo so badly, for leaving and taking her stuff without so much as a goodbye! There was plenty of room for another, and after having grown so accustomed to having one beautiful young girl around the place the emptiness hurt her. Which fucking sucked. Yeah, this was good. When Princess came back she could see just how easily she'd been replaced. See how precious her relationship with Tokyo really was, and how dumb she was for being so careless with it. Of course, once Princess came back Addison could move right on out, but until then her presence was highly desired.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread