Sitting, waiting, wishing – action!
[html]

occ: my first thread with a player other than my sis! how exciting!! xD

I hope you enjoy this as much as I am!

W.C.: 358

Days passed. The sun shone through the thick clouds sometimes, and the weather turned from hot to cold in just one day.

Yet in the middle of those green leafs, Claire was beginning to worry, as she paced, slowly, tired.
Wandering, all alone in the middle of that never-ending crops was making her feel a deep and growing loneliness. She thought, once she was accepted as a new member of that tribe, that she would find easily the other members, and soon become their friend – or at least, their colleague.

A dark bird flew above her head, contrasting with the white-grey clouds, and the femme stared the sky. A sad shadow could be seen on her good green eye.

She was lost in the middle of that boring place, and even her brother seemed not willing to help. Yes, she has spoken to him lately, but their conversation became always shortened by his sudden disappearance, or her sudden waking up. And on their conversation, he would always reply that it was her duty to find someone to ask for help, that he could do nothing more, and blablabla.

Oh, how she hated him for this, although she wasn’t yet all mad with him. At least, he was her beloved, strange dream brother.

Claire listened her stomach growling again, and sat next to a short big-leafed tobacco plant. She had to think of something to do.

The white femme already knew she was lost, and if she remained just walking… oh, she couldn’t even think about that.

She wouldn’t let it happen.

Claire rose her head, decided. Though she had used this only a few times in her pack, she saw Catherine doing, and she could remember clearly her tone.

Praying silently to make it right, Claire stood, took a deep breath, filling her lungs with the chilly air that surrounded the area, and howled, longing to be heard.

Still hearing the echo of her own plea, she sat again, and waited, as the breeze wove her thick and long fur, alongside the green big leafs all around, and a few drops started to fall from the darkened sky.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread