Sitting, waiting, wishing – action!
[html]

occ: yay!
W.C.: 210

As the sky seemed to change to a better mood, letting the sun touch all the area, Claire sniffed softly the air, as she noticed an unknown scent approaching. Her heart started beating fast, and she stood, waiting in silence till the other white female was at her side. She still didn’t know the best manner to address the tribe’s members, so she would wait the bigger femme say something first.

Her eyes widened, as she noticed the other was in the normal form, and a warming sensation of relief spread through her chest: ‘At least, this form is accepted here too’, she thought, looking to the sky, and frowning “Why do this bird is flying above us?”, she muttered, more for herself than to the other.

Claire rolled her green eye to the bigger femme’s, and she didn’t know if it was her anxiety, but the other seemed kinda frightening, as compared to Catherine’s and the chief’s kind welcoming mood. Maybe it was her serious face.

“Yes, I am. Could you please help me? I’m lost, tired and hungry…” the smaller femme suddenly shook her head, as she noticed she was only complaining to (yet) a perfect stranger “Oh, I’m new here. Sorry, my name is Claire. You are…?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread