Sitting, waiting, wishing – action!
[html]

occ: forgive my delaying, it's because yesterday I spent the day out with my cousin, and today is my birthday, so I just had time to post now hehe

W.C.: 341

Claire nodded, trying to write down the relation between both types -the scent and the deer - on her mind, still following her new companion, and looking with curiosity and attention the trees and the land around them, so she wouldn’t get lost again. At least at that part of the territory.

After some time, when the sun began to descend the still shining blue sky that could be seen trough the empty spaces between the tree tops, Aurèle slowed her pace, and began to walk carefully. Claire did the same, narrowing her eyes to see the small herd, in the middle of that small meadow.

The bigger femme spoke again, and Claire agreed, focusing on that one task. It wasn’t difficult at all, but required some attention and dodging skills that she hasn’t practiced lately - at least not on a similar situation.

Claire was so absorbed on her thoughts that, when she noticed, Aurèle wasn’t at her side anymore. She looked around nervously, and found her colleague several yards ahead, waiting.

The smaller femme noticed the wind was on her side, and, hiding herself behind a bush, stared firmly to the little herd: all of them with heads down, eating the fresh grass, absent-minded. Claire smiled, mouth-watering, doing her best to wait until the best moment to act.

A bird chirped and flew, a deer flicked its ear when a fly tried to land in its head.

And the wind suddenly changed its direction.

Claire darted from her place towards the herd, that had already sensed the danger, and rose its heads, in alert. The smaller and faster femme chased two of them which tried to ran away, and with quick movements, made the small group to gather and run, desperately, in Aurèle’s direction.

Claire growled in excitement, forgetting all her troubles, pain and needs. She just felt the blood running fast trough her veins, as she moved along the herd, making sure to not let them spoil the formation.

But, in real life, nothing happens exactly as planned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread