Sitting, waiting, wishing – action!
[html]

occ: sorry if it isn't so good, but I'm half sleep here, but I like to get things done as quick as possible, so here it is. I hope it's at least satisfactory hehe

W.C: 368

Claire was still trying to get the small herd together when Aurèle rushed from her hiding place towards them, and all happened so fast she could barely blink: in one moment, she was in her formation, and saw with the corner of the eye one young integrant trying to break free. On the following one her colleague was chasing that runaway young doe, and she spent some precious seconds thinking what to do next: to run after them and help the bigger wolf, or to keep on clustering the others, waiting. After all Aurèle had kind of harsh behavior, and Claire was kinda afraid of doing something the other wouldn’t like, and ending being prohibited to eat: she was so starving that she couldn’t let anything that could disturb her feeding to happen.

The small femme surrounded again the herd, faster than before, always keeping her good eye on the bigger white femme, that chased the runaway doe. And their shapes began to descend.

Claire, wide-eyed, realized: both were heading to a ramp. Without thinking twice, the small femme ran towards them, saw Aurèle jump on the doe’s back, producing a stuffy sound, and saw there her chance to act.

She flexed her back legs and jumped, damp earth was thrown in the air on the opposite direction, all the things - beside the doe - disappeared to her, as she put her entire focus on her target, that was trying with all its forces to stand again and run.

Claire landed on its back, near its neck, and they fell, rolling all the ramp’s rest and a bit beyond, due the wolf’s push. Another bleat could be heard amongst the sound of the two bodies’ shock on the ground, as the small femme sank her teeth on the front right rump, making it bleat loudly in pain and never rise anymore. Claire bitted the other front rump to make sure it wouldn’t star running when they let their guard down, and got off from the agonizing hunt’s blooded body.

She stood, looking to the dying animal which still fought for its life with its last forces, as she flicked her ear when she heard Aurèle’s pace approaching.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread