casualties and witnesses
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: apologies for the wait...

Xeris watched her pack's leader carefully. It was as if he knew what she was thinking, and he assured her that he "wasn't that bad." She smiled, a bit sheepishly. "I understand." It pleased her to find that Jefferson wasn't always the sour-tempered man she had heard about--in fact, acting like this he almost reminded her of Geneva. "Thank you." She was truly a bit flattered by his kindness and protection, but supposed it was necessary for a pack leader to watch over his pack members.

Her white ears perked forward upon hearing a splashing sound, and she noticed Jefferson's fishing rod twitching and wriggling. Perhaps it was time for her to move along and leave the Patriach to his fishing, though he didn't seem overly concerned about it. Xeris was distracted for a moment, thinking once again of that wonderful day she spent fishing with her friends.

"Yes," she said simply in response to his mention of Phoenix Valley's peacefulness. "You're right. Inferni will never be able to break the peace in our territory." She paused for a moment, casting her gaze toward the lake again and the moving rod. "Well, I suppose I'll leave you to your fishing," she told him. "It was good to talk with you, Jefferson. I'll see you around."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread