``like a bird [she] /flies/ *away*
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Poor Jaz's ego needs a little patching up, eh? XD Wc: 600+

Raising a questioning eyebrow at Jazper's defensive tone, she couldn't stop a bubbling chuckle from escaping her dust-colored chest. There wasn't a fiber in her body that would've thought that this wolf, who she barely knew, could've been frightened by her, but the evidence showed otherwise. Shrugging it off, her turquoise optics lay the issue to rest. "Off guard? Crimson's guard takes off time?" She teased lightly, sparkling with amusement. By nature Ghita was teasing and skeptical, especially around those she grew more comfortable with.

Suddenly the conversation, by her own means, took a dive for the worse fueled by her own disappointment. It took a moment of silence for words to be born, so when they did it brought surprise to the fae. Her ears perked up, catching the soundwaves that fell out of his mouth. Nodding somberly, her mind began working double time, trying to decipher what he was about to say. Only a few words held meaning to her, but they were enough to spin the tale. little, just mum, dad & I. Coyotes, attack, kill. Then she stopped, new appreciation in her eyes as they watched her ebony friend. Her head bowed slightly, she heard the next words just enough to understand it.

"Jaz..." The nickname wasn't born from lack of remembrance, but of tenderness, a loss of words. Even if this confession had been given in her own tongue of Italian, she still would've been at a loss for words. "I sorry for your hurt." The tone was dejected, as if it had been her own parents that she had lost. Parting her maw, she was about to tell of her own past demons, for reasons she did not know. Universally it seemed, every time a wolf was met with bad news, they had to spill some of their own, helpful or not. Perhaps it was more of a bonding experience than anything, but in this case neither would have time to figure out the meaning behind it.

Shifting took over their thoughts and voice, and once again Ghita was forced to focus. Perhaps no one other than Savina and Ehno knew just how hard it was to switch languages, especially one you knew for less than a year. She nibbled lightly at her snake bite, giving her body a meaningless task to perform while her mind jumped hurdles all their own. Once again, the Italian femme nodded, this time with more excitement sparking her fur. "I see them shift... and all Crimson Dreams... I no learn, I guess. Too much walking." Her pensive explanation fit like a puzzle piece and made so much sense all around.

And then they found themselves launched into the land of no return, the bridge that was made by whispered nothings and tender touches, that easily slid down the slope to intimacy. The mistake as Ghita began to see it made lasting expressions on her companion; seen by the expression clearly worn across his face. Turquoise pools met the water nearby, turning away from yellow suns and lifting silver-tipped limbs to begin their travels away from confusion. Shadows loomed before her, all too familiar to the well-worn fae, before contact ruffled her and stopped her in her tracks.

His touch confused her beyond all return; Her muscles tensed as familiar memories rushed through her unwilling mind, frozen almost like a statue as he nuzzled her. The soft whisper of his voice reverberated through her ears, those which were all too willing to hear what he had to say. Shifting her cranium, she lay it on his shoulder, applying small amounts of pressure. "Okay, okay." She murmured, the pair of them frozen like a sculpture - beautiful and battle-worn all in one. "I think.. we can start shifting?" And indeed they had, in more ways than just their form.

Eh heh... fade to black! ^^

[/html]

Messages In This Thread