he can, just by living, damage me beyond repair
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Urma spoke again, and the words that came from her mouth made Savina's heart want to break. Sable ears folded sadly against her head. She had known sorrow, and she had known hopelessness, but never to the extent that the pale femme was lost in it. Thankfully she had always had something out there to strive after. One by one she had lost her brother and her sister and then her mother. But she had known that Ehno and Ghita were out there somewhere and it had given her hope. While Kansas meant so much to her, and losing him would be one of the most devastating things that could ever befall her, she had her children to consider. She would never abandon them. If nothing else gave her a reason to keep going, it would be them. She had given them life and she wanted nothing more than to keep them safe and happy and watch them grow and flourish. It seemed like all Urma had was Pilot and that had been the cause of this tremendous downfall. She needed something other than him to keep her going.

Savina took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "I hope you do not to take offense to what I am going to say, for it is only meant to help. Urma, you need to find something else worth living for. I know you love Pilot deeply and that nothing will make you stop waiting for him, I'm not saying anything should. But for your own sake, you should find something else that makes life worth living. I don't know what that could be for you and I don't presume to make any suggestions. I only think that that would help you. I don't wish to see you wither away into nothing. You're worth so much more than that Urma." Emerald eyes looked to her friend pleadingly. It wasn't something that would be easy to find, but she worried if she didn't then she would never be happy. Such a fate was too cruel for someone as sweet and caring as the pale wolfess.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread