the simplest things
[html]

ooc-ness

It was all taken in good humor, she didn’t grow sour at his horsing around and that was indeed a good thing. Lysander smiled down at her, letting her laughter subside and accepting the assault on his arm as she chastised him. Asariel didn’t mean it and he knew it, another wave of laughter washed over her and he just stared down at her, letting it die down and smiling stupidly at her, as one is apt to do when in the beginning of infatuation. "Of course it was mean. I’m a mean guy.”Lysander gently removed himself from the tangle of bodies and sat up, brushing the fallen leaves and dirt from his legs and arms.

"Besides, at least it’s more fun that that boring meeting, huh?” His tone was serious but casual, he hadn’t much been enjoying mingling with the pack mates but Asariel perhaps was. Yet here she was, with him and not them and he didn’t think it was only because of her adventurous nature. She didn’t seem like the type. “I mean, sorry to drag you from your friend, that sorry looking fellow who dotes on Jefferson and that Geneva women, but I think you and I can find something more fun to do. So what do you say? What do you feel up to?” He smiled at her, offering to make today her day while also insulting her friend at the same time. Lysander was like that though, his words only severed him and he spoke them with a natural flow that was pleasing to the ear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread