New days, new faces
[html]

Totally forgot to add it to my bookmarks after making it! sorry ;<
Also, she's in optime, but crouching? I'll change my post if I misunderstood it Smile
Word Count: 412

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

His hand clutched the walking stick as he traversed more uneven surfaces - there were no roads here. He was a creature of habit, and was used to roads since AniWaya had them in the village. The tribe members had walked the same routes over and over again, making natural roads along those routes. Though, he really did prefer more natural walking ground. Something about roads made him think of the humans and their massive black network of broken land, and it made him uneasy. His travels through the country here was a refreshing reminder of nature at its finest.

A branch was moved from being in his way, and Dawali stopped a moment to smell the air. Either he was close to the pack borders, or a member of that clan - or both. Either way he adjusted his direction towards the source of the smell, and not long after he spotted a figure ahead of him. A female stood near the ground, a rabbit at her feet. And she was certainly not a wolf. No, she leaned heavily towards coyote, but some of her features seemed familiar to him. Not just as they were wolf-like, but perhaps it was a type of wolf he was particularly familiar with. Strange - he'd thought his family were the only ones of that kind around here. A fresh wound was healing on her one arm, and his yellow gaze flashed to it for a moment. Perhaps he could help with that. She said nothing, but looked at him, and he stopped his movements - well aware of their hostile reputation. Instead of doing anything else, he smiled and spoke quietly, not wanting to agitate her. Truth be told, he'd not dealt with any other species than wolves before, and knew nothing of their demeanor. It wasn't so much fear in him now, as caution, but he would not back down to that feeling again. It had nearly cost him his life once, but he knew better, now.

Greetings. My name is Tsugi Amara, commonly called Dawali, chief of the tribe to the south. I seek a clan named Inferni. Do you know of them?

It was obvious that she did, but he would test his polite approach first. It was custom to greet strangers with his formal name when on a diplomatic mission, and also to assume nothing beforehand. If she did not like it he would change tactics, as he always did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread